About Maryann Candito, Certified Life Coach~
Weight Release for once and for all
– The Time is Now
“Inner Wisdom trumps your best friend’s diet every time.” ~ Maryann Candito
Synergy Weight Release Founder, and Highly Sensitive Foodie, Maryann Candito, LOACC is passionately committed to help spirited and sensitive, people who have had it with diets and deprivation, to finally release the weight for good naturally and intuitively. She teaches them how to shift from a heavy mind-set to a naturally thin mind-set while still enjoying food, which liberates them from food obsessions and results in living an empowered life!
As far as I can remember, I had a weight problem. I was always the chubby little girl growing up. My mom bought the same polyester pant suit for me in every different color in the “Chubby” section of the Sears Catalog. Sears later changed the name of their Chubby line to Pretty Plus. But my forehead was forever stamped: CHUBBY…Until Now
It’s not easy being the chubby girl on the playground. You get picked last on teams in P. E. class, and if that’s not embarrassing enough you usually lived up to the reputation of being a total spaz out on the ball field!
Even after losing weight I would still look in the mirror and see the chubby girl in the striped polyester pant suit from Sears.
Well if you find yourself on my page, I don’t need to tell you what it’s like to be overweight. I don’t need to tell you about lack of self confidence or low self esteem and body image. I don’t need to tell you that diets fail!
I cannot even count how many times I have been on this diet or that diet, or for that matter how many hundreds of pounds over the years I have lost. I also can’t count as to how much weight I have repeatedly put on over the years. After much reflection…
That’s when the light bulb went off: I no longer bought into those voices in my head saying that I can’t release the weight for good at my age!
I was finally ready for Weight Release. I didn’t want to lose weight, because when we lose something we energetically want it back! I wanted to release the weight. When we truly experience weight release we are sending it on it’s way for good.
I was packing it’s bags and gave it a one way ticket out of here!
And in order to do that…
I knew that it would take total alignment of my body, mind, and soul to really accomplish long lasting weight release! It meant Synergizing MY LIFE!
Here’s me at age 49 (before Synergizing my life):
And here’s me at 50 (After Synergizing my life)!
Are you ready for the Journey?
After all the years of self discovery and being in the holistic health profession,
I have uncovered the reasons why diets fail, and have discovered the keys to experiencing the weight release transformation.
I am dedicating my life to helping other experience Weight Release even if you are a Total Foodie, like me!
*QSCA certified law of attraction life coach
*Certified One Command Leader
*B.S Business Marketing Management
* Former Licensed Massage Therapist, Reiki level 1 Practitioner, Holistic Health Practitioner, CranialSacral Therapist, Ayurvedic Massage Therapist
Random Fun Facts About Me:
- I am a Pisces – total dreamer – hopeless romantic ! I have Scorpio rising so watch it. LOL
- I currently have 5 cats but I can totally see myself at 80 yrs old with a houseful of cats, easily becoming the crazy cat lady!
- My sense of humor can be kind of weird – I was in the marching band in high school and college – that should explain it!
- I come from a big crazy Italian family (maybe that could explain number 3)
- I am a TOTAL FOODIE!
- I usually have 5 projects going at any given time and that includes being in the middle of reading 5 books at the same time!
- I get bored relatively easily, hence number 6
- I am a MOM to a great little man who I adore
- I can be kind of snarky – If you are good with snarky, here is my humor blog: The Outrageous Journey
- I tend to have a self deprecating humor – life is here to live, laugh and love!
- I believe in PEACE and LOVE above all, some may call me an idealist, but I feel I am a realist!
- I am a middle aged woman who when looks in the mirror still sees a 25 yr. old woman. I am always shocked when I see current photos of myself – there really must be something wrong with every camera I own!