Magical Living: Living Your Truth
A facet of Magical living is that we live with authenticity and live our truth.
However; we are conditioned to believe that if we speak up for what we need/want, especially women, we will rock the boat, cause friction, and/or lose the love of someone close to us. We worry that we will be misunderstood and we worry how others will be able to handle our authenticity. But rather than worrying about those around us and how they handle our truth, embracing our authenticity can be very rewarding and empowering, because ultimately it’s our life to live, not theirs. The only job that the people around us have is to honor their truth. When we live and speak our truth we embrace the core tenants of magical living. read more
Forgiveness is the Key
What is forgiveness the key of?
Forgiveness is the key to the door of your soul which opens the floodgates of Universal Abundance!
When we forgive others and ourselves we are freeing our mind, heart, soul, and chakras or energy centers. When we do this we are telling the Universe that we are moving towards the path of enlightenment, we are coming from a place of LOVE instead of fear and we are lightening our load, we are releasing the prisoner within us!
When we forgive, our whole being opens up to abundance. It opens up to the manifesting of our desires. Resentment, anger, guilt, shame, jealousy, they all act like gunk in machinery. Energy doesn’t flow to us effortlessly, we feel like life is always a struggle, it’s a challenge to manifest our desires, and magical living is far from reality. When we clear the gunk, release it – we break free from the chains, we open up to the higher power and energy of love. Our world begins to change!
That leads to the question – HOW do we forgive? read more
Top 5 Ways to experience an Energy Shift
When we experience an Energy Shift we are automatically changing our energy vibration. By altering this energy vibration we are now in the process of altering what we attract in our lives. By moving more towards a positive, optimistic energy shift, we will begin to see more positive and uplifting experiences in our outer world. We send out messages to the Universe that the time is now for a shift.
Photo credit: Alexandria LaNier / Foter.com / CC BY-NC
The Best 5 Ways to Start this Energy Shift and to bring yourself into alignment with the energy vibration you want to attract is:
- Set your intention for the New You that you would like to evolve to.
Imagine the qualities that you would possess when you achieve this energy shift. What would that feel like? Explore the feelings associated with the new YOU and basque in this feeling place for 2 to 3 minutes numerous times throughout the day. Being with this feeling and setting your intention is the first step to experiencing an energy shift and altering your energy vibration.
- Envision your future self as radiant, confident, positive, and enlightened. Visualize seeing your future self meeting your present self in a garden or meadow. Ask her questions like, “What are the steps I need to take to achieve this energy shift?” “What do I need to release before hand, to make this happen?” , “What else do I need to know to go forward on this path?” “What are my blocks that I need to release before this can happen for me?” Make sure when meditating on this that you don’t get caught up in the logistics of making this happen. Simply be with your future self and listen to what she/he has to say and afterwards write down the messages you have received during visualization exercise.
- Identify and begin to use EFT, aka Emotional Freedom Technique, to release those blocks, areas of resistance, or limiting beliefs. We all have old programs that keep us stuck. They impinge on our ability to grow and expand to higher levels of consciousness. When we delete these old programs at the energetic level, we get to the core issues that have created these blocks and we open the doors for new possibilities and a total energy shift and higher energy vibration. EFT is something that can be easily learned and easy to do, but many times it takes an experienced EFT practitioner to help uncover underlying core issues that are at the heart of the programs. If you would like to explore Energy clearing through EFT with me, check out my one on one sessions or group classes or tele-seminars.
- Mindfulness Meditation. Practicing a silent, mindfulness meditation technique is one of the best ways to silence the mind and release resistance. When we meditate we calm our nervous system and quiet the mind. When the mind is overactive with chatter, it can sometimes lend a hand to self-sabotage. When we quiet our mind for 20 minutes, once to twice a day, we begin to release those stresses and therefore, cleaning our energy field. We open ourselves up to the law of allowing (#5).
- Allowing. The Law of Allowing is simply that – allowing the Universe to deliver our desires on a time frame that may not be within our control. When we release the need to ‘control’ every circumstance in our lives we are allowing the universe to deliver our desires in an unrestricted way, the Universe organizes the world around us to manifest and fulfill our desires.When we are not allowing we are resisting. When we are resisting, we are creating energy blocks, therefore; we are not manifesting our desires. You can see why this law is extremely important.
When you participate in these 5 steps, you will experience an energy shift and you will begin to start living magically. With practice you will become better and better at these 5 steps and you will become a Magical Maven!
Do you love your life?
This is the question of the century! If someone was to ask you, “Do you love your life?” What would your answer be? I think most of us would respond “Of Course”, but if we take time to ponder this question, I feel we would come up with many complicated layers of the question and no simple answer.
Photo credit: MOHSEN MaSoUmI / Foter.com / CC BY
Most of us probably would express the parts of our lives that we absolutely love, or the people we love or the home we love, etc, etc.
Can we honestly use the word “Love” in reference to how we feel about our life – our existence on this planet?
We all possess it. We all emit it. We all respond to it in others. That is ENERGY. Energy Attraction is that energy in which we attract to us, or the types of energy that we are attracted to.
If you take stock of your life, your relationships, your drama or, hopefully, your lack of drama, you will have a good indication of your energy attraction level. The higher the energy attraction level the more evidence you will see that Magical Living can be a reality.
Photo credit: pb photoworks / Foter.com / CC BY-NC-ND
On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest quality, drama-free and enlightened relationships, or situations that you are attracting and 1 being the lowest or darkest energy that is manifesting in your life. Rate your life.
When I speak of Magical Living, I am talking about bringing the magic and
miracles of the Universe back into your life. Magical Living entails harnessing
and embracing the Universal laws.
“According to Vedanta, there are only two symptoms of enlightenment, just two indications that a transformation is taking place within you toward a higher consciousness. The first symptom is that you stop worrying. Things don’t bother you anymore. You become light-hearted and full of joy. The second symptom is that you encounter more and more meaningful coincidences in your life, more and more synchronicities. And this accelerates to the point where you actually experience the miraculous. (quoted by Carol Lynn Pearson in Consider the Butterfly)”
― Deepak Chopra, Synchrodestiny: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence to Create Miracles
Here are some of the most important Universal Laws:
1. Law of Attraction
The law of attraction is the most powerful universal law. It acts like a boomerang. What thoughts and feelings you project out into the universe, the same vibrational energy of that thought or feeling is brought back to you. For example, if you are a very negative person and you are constantly thinking negative thoughts, which includes fears, insecurities, thoughts of lack, etc., you will attract situations, circumstances and people to you that are on the same vibrational wave length. On the other hand if you are generally a happy, positive person who goes through life with a positive outlook, that will be reflected in your environment. You will experience more happiness, more prosperity and abundance in your life. Magical living will be a reality and you will experience more and more synchronicities in your life, propelling you towards your goals, dreams, and visions.
Your outer environment is a reflection of your inner environment. If you can remember that key point then you get the idea behind law of attraction. It is important to be aware of what you put attention to in your life. By focusing on what you DON’T want in your life is a sure fire way to bring what you don’t want into your life. What you need to do is focus on what you DO want! Which brings me to the next law, the Law of Deliberate Creation