How to Break Through Your Weight Set Point (Part 1)
Since just about everything in your life has a set point based on your mindset, patterns, habits, beliefs, and stories; the only way to experience a break through is to first focus on your inner game.
When focusing on your inner game let’s look at the gremlin – fear. Fear can be one of the biggest players in keeping a set point alive and well. You may not be consciously aware that there’s some underlying fear, however let’s explore this a little bit further.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- What would I lose if I released all the weight I want to release?
- How would my life change if I reached my goal weight?
- What would I gain by releasing all the weight?
- Who would I need to be to release the weight and thin and healthy?
- What would my life look like if I weighed ____pounds?
- Who would I become if I weighed ____pounds?
- What would people say if I released all that weight?
- What am I afraid would happen if I weighed ____pounds?
After answering these 8 questions did you uncover any fear gremlins or resistance gremlins?
Many times, simply by discovering the gremlins beneath, is all it takes to experience a breakthrough; however I always like to be thorough, and use clearing tools like EFT to energetically clear the program and rewire the brain.
Tuning in, Discover, and Clearing are 3 of my 7 steps to my Synergy Weight Release System, and they are necessary if you want to experience a true shift in your mind, your body, and your life.
Join me here tomorrow when we further explore breaking through your weight set point.