A Warrior’s Gratitude
Since it’s November, I see a lot of bloggers participating in 30 days of gratitude. I love bringing more gratitude into my life but at times I really don’t take the time to be present fully to sit with my feelings of appreciation. That’s when I realize that it’s time to slow down, and be more present so that I truly am able to feel the gratitude!
Once we allow ourselves to be present, it’s pretty easy to feel gratitude for all those things we have and are thankful for; like our home, our job, our family, etc. But what about accessing the Warrior’s Gratitude?
The Warrior’s Gratitude is being in a place of appreciation for all of our struggles, you know, those crappy events that sometimes seem like they go on for ever, feeling like it’s almost impossible to break the cycle? To access the Warrior’s Gratitude you need to call upon all your strength and courage to face it head on. The key to achieving the Warrior’s Gratitude is to find the gift(s) that the struggle(s) has given you. Only then, will you open up your channels to feel the appreciation for the struggle.
I will access my Warrior’s Gratitude today and share my struggle and the gifts it has given me:
Struggle topic: Financial
- I am learning to be more responsible with my money
- I am finding more appreciation in service to others, whether free or for a fee
- I am learning to trust and have faith in the Universe
- I am fine tuning my law of attraction skills to master this “money thing” – (If I could master the weight issues, then I certainly can master the money issue!)
- I know I will be more appreciative, and won’t take situations for granted in the future.
Now I will sit with the gratitude, feeling thankful for this struggle, as it is teaching me many things. When I have learned what I need to know, the shift will occur.
Now to set my intention:
I am so happy and grateful now that an abundance of money flows to me easily and effortlessly, from a variety of different income sources. Thank you, and so it is!
Are you ready to access the Warrior’s Gratitude?
What are you grateful for today?